Books Mentioned That I Have Read:
Same Kind of Different As Me by Denver Moore and Ron Hall
One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters and Boys Should Be Boys – both by Meg Meeker
The Sacred Echo by Margaret Feinberg
Operating Instructions and Traveling Mercies – both by Anne Lamott
A Short Guide To A Happy Life by Anna Quindlan
Books in my Queue to Read (there are several but here are a few):
If God is Good by Randy Alcorn
Read Kids, Real Faith by Karen Marie Yust
This Is A Soul: The Mission of Rick Hodes by Marilyn Berger
The Story: Read The Bible As One Seamless Story From Beginning to End
* Many, many more – check out my Goodreads “To Read” shelf by clicking on the sidebar icon!
Want more good book reviews? Visit Eryn at Mama Hall…
Random stuff I came across this week you might enjoy, too:
* Need a good way to organize the rooms of both your son and your daughter? HINT: Lego storage involved. Visit Jen at Daze of Adventure!
* Need a good Tuesday meme to share your heart with other beautiful Christian women bloggers? Visit Jen at Finding Heaven...(No, not everyone will be named Jen)
* Need some beautiful photos with inspirational quotes and scripture? Visit Christy at Critty Joy (click on “Quotable” in the sidebar!)
* Need a quick and easy Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe? Visit Stef at Layton Family Joy
* Need to know how to make your own laundry detergent? Visit Marci at Overcoming Busy
* Need to get away to a new bloggy conference? Visit Cheryl at Somewhat Crunchy
* Need to have some direction on prayer at the moment? There are some needing it desperately. Visit Cherie at Heart and Soul Reflections
* Need a new meme to join on Thursdays? Visit Erin at It’s Grace on this upcoming Tuesday for more details!
Whew! And lastly, hop on over to Michelle at Lost in the Prairies for more Caffeinated Randomness!