Today is the day my sweet husband catches up with me in age – he turns the big 3-8.
I already did back in September but as he likes to say, since we were born in two different years, I am a whole YEAR older than he is instead of the five months I have on him that’s the reality.
But whatever. Some things just let go in a marriage.
So in honor of his birthday, I thought I would post the Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband…
10. He’s the hottest dentist I’ve ever seen…
9. And sometimes he makes me laugh so hard I wet my pants. Really.
8. He’s the daddy I would have loved as a little girl…
7. He always gives me the curled tortilla chips from the chip basket at Mexican restaurants
6. If there is something I really want to do, he’ll find a way to make it happen. He’s my biggest encourager.
5. He teases me relentlessly about where I leave stuff in my absentminded bouts of multitasking…Like sending me this photo via text message to remind me where I put the cordless phone…
4. He’s the first worldly person I turn to when I need someone
3. He loves my Meemo as much as I do…
2. He does stuff like this on a regular basis. Just for fun.
1. He loves God and is always seeking to know more about Him – and he prays with me…
Happy Birthday, JJ. I know I’m a cougar but we’re a good match. I love you more than you will ever know…
What a wonderful way to honor your husband Natalie! Hope he enjoys his birthday and you two enjoy it together!
This is hilarious! You two are truly a fantastic match for each other…you cradle-robbing cougar!
So happy for you both! Your love for one another will be a great model for your children….how to love one as a husband/wife and as a parent! Awesome!
Cute writing… isn’t it fun to be thankful for all the things our hubbies do? serious and non serious?
wow he is a good looking dentist that is really important when it comes to having someone in your ‘space’. Most people don’t like to go to the dentist so it does help when they are young and funny.
Love it! You are blessed. Traci
what a fantastic collection of reasons to remember you are blessed. Happy Birthday to your husband and increased blessings on your marriage!
Awww!!! So sweet! :) :) BTW, my husband also concurs with #10… LOL!!!! :) :)
You made me smile and laugh with this post!
Darling! and he is a hot dentist with a great sense of humor! :: you scored big time!
What an absolutely adorable way to show your hubby how much you love him on his Bday. You both are so adorable and your love is so very apparent to anybody that knows you two. He is such a sweet, fun loving, funny person, that is so very sensitive in so many ways. He brightens my days alot of times, just with things he says and how very passionate he is about GOD, and his wonderful family. Just people in general, you are all lucky to have each other!
Love this! How blessed you are, sweet friend…