It’s the last week of the Love Well Project and I hope it’s been as powerful of a journey for you as it has been for me – to be more intentional about how I love God, myself, my husband, my children, and my girlfriends has opened my eyes and encouraged me to look outside of myself and embrace more of a servant’s heart. If you’ve been with us from the beginning, hopefully you’ve noticed the same.
This week, we’re talking about loving the least of these well. The poor. The orphan. The widow.
Homosexuals. Adulterers. The divorced.
Or really, anyone who is “different” than the mainstream. What is the mainstream anyway?
Text discussed in today’s vlog:
Accept those whose faith is weak. Don’t judge them where you have differences of opinion.
2 The faith of some people allows them to eat anything. But others eat only vegetables because their faith is weak. 3 People who eat everything must not look down on those who do not. And people who don’t eat everything must not judge those who do. God has accepted them.
4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servants? Whether they are faithful or not is their own master’s concern. They will be faithful, because the Lord has the power to make them faithful.
5 Some people consider one day to be more holy than another. Others think all days are the same. Each person should be absolutely sure in his own mind. 6 Those who think one day is special do it to honor the Lord. Those who eat meat do it to honor the Lord. They give thanks to God. Those who don’t eat meat do it to honor the Lord. They also give thanks to God. – Romans 14:1-4 (New International Reader’s Version)
1. Write, show, or share something that will inspire others. It can be one thing or a compilation like I did. It can be a quick thing like a quote or a longer thing like sharing some verses in the Bible and what it says to you. Anything goes.
2. No blog? No worries… share in your comments something that could inspire others.
3. Link back over here using that sweet little button made just for this or a blog link and invite your friends.
3. Link up your blog and join the community of inspiring people by using the cute little linky tool.
4. Use the URL of your specific post, not just your home page. We want to get right to the inspiration that you are sharing with us!
5. Visit a couple others, but especially the one right before you to give a little encouragement! This is the fun part ~ already encouraging and inspiring others right from the get go!