I love talking to you all. I could do it all day. Seriously. But then, I’d be in major trouble because I would get NOTHING, I mean NOTHING else done so it’s probably good that we don’t actually talk all day. But I would like to.
When we have these conversations, you and I, so often I hear things like “I don’t think I can contribute anything useful” or “I feel like I’m not worth it.” Sometimes I hear you say “I don’t know my purpose” or “I don’t feel like anything special.”
Lies, lies, lies (Bad ’80’s song reference for all you who are 38ish and older)
With each of these book club selections, I pray diligently about what book to pick. This time around, I was repeatedly led to a book published by Holley Gerth a few years ago . . . Ready?
Our next selection is . . .
You’re Already Amazing:
Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be
By Holley Gerth
Because you are, friend. Really, really amazing. Let’s encourage each other and help one another not believe the lies we so often believe.
Here are the details:
1. Our first session will be on Monday, January 19. All you have to do between now and then is 1) purchase the book and read the first two chapters, 2) request to join our Facebook group (details next) and 3) visit the blog on the 19th to read the post and comment.
2. We will have online group chats via our Facebook group on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. EST until 10 p.m. EST. If you can’t make them, no biggie – you can always join the conversation at your convenience and leave comments for our discussion questions around your schedule! Click here to request to join our Facebook group.
So a quick overview:
1. Request to join our Facebook group.
2. Purchase Holley Gerth’s You’re Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be
3. Read the first two chapters before January 19, 2015.
4. Visit here to read the post and leave a comment every Monday during the study.
5. Join us on Thursday nights for our online chat from 9-10 p.m. EST!
We would love to have you join us because you’re amazing . . . Oh, yes, girl. You are.