There are just so many reasons why we want you to join us for the Heart Sisters Online Book Study.
Let me just share a few:
1. I like you. No, maybe we haven’t met in real life but I already feel like we know each other. I’m guessing you’re a woman of God and you value your relationships but sometimes, relationships can be hard. You’ve likely walked through a friendship break-up at some point. You’ve likely felt lonely for friends at some point. And you’ve likely had at least one friendship that has encouraged you and made you walk closer to God.
2. You’ll be a part of a community. Our group has grown to 180 members; however, you will be placed in a small group AND be a part of our larger community as well. You won’t be bombarded with information though – the large group won’t post daily and the small group will allow you to get to know others a little more intimately. Our goal is for you to feel heard, honored, loved and safe.
3. You’ll be providing valuable feedback and could help mold the next Heart Sisters project. Information coming soon!
4. You’ll learn how to walk through conflict in a way that honors God – and how to forgive after it’s done.
5. If you have daughters, you’ll be more equipped to handle “girl drama” and lead your daughter towards healthy relationships with other women.
And just so you know . . . This study is for YOU. You get to choose how you will participate. One question each day will be posted in your Facebook group then you can respond and discuss at your convenience. No one is going to message you incessantly if you get behind in your reading. No one is going to administer a test at the end of the book. No one is going to ask you to share anything you don’t want to share.
Bethany and I lead these clubs because we are committed to helping women grow spiritually and mentally – ourselves included.
So if you would like to join us, please click here for the details. And also please feel free to share and invite some of YOUR Heart Sisters! Now, wouldn’t that be fun?