Last year, I had to close my calendar to new speaking engagements because well . . . I have three children, two big dogs and a husband – and we moved into temporary housing while waiting for our new home to be built. One girl can only take so much.
I’ve opened my calendar to booking speaking engagements in 2017 so please let me know if your group is interested in booking me to speak at any of your women’s events – luncheons, workshops, conferences or retreats. Weekend retreats are my favorite.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further opportunities.
Some of the topics I’m asked to speak on are as follows (but definitely not limited to):
* Ashes to Beauty: You Are Greater Than Your Mistakes
* Heart Sisters: Being the Friend You Want to Have
* Finding The Glory In Your Story
* A Lamp To Your Feet: Surviving Trauma While Following Jesus
* Writing for Real: How to Write the Truth With Tact
* Taking Care of You So You Can Love Well