Please excuse the nasal voice – recovering sinus infection. As far as the forehead wrinkles, I have no excuse for that. Too much sun in my teens.
Here’s the text we discuss in this FOUR minute chat. C’mon . . . It’s only four minutes and we’re talking about loving our children.
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
– Matthew 18: 1-10
1. Write, show, or share something that will inspire others. It can be one thing or a compilation like I did. It can be a quick thing like a quote or a longer thing like sharing some verses in the Bible and what it says to you. Anything goes.
2. No blog? No worries… share in your comments something that could inspire others.
3. Link back over here using that sweet little button made just for this or a blog link and invite your friends.
3. Link up your blog and join the community of inspiring people by using the cute little linky tool.
4. Use the URL of your specific post, not just your home page. We want to get right to the inspiration that you are sharing with us!
5. Visit a couple others, but especially the one right before you to give a little encouragement! This is the fun part ~ already encouraging and inspiring others right from the get go!